Friday, June 4, 2010

OH yea this is SOOOOO SEXY!!!!





So I know I have been out for a while with the back thing and just today I found that I am going to have to do EVEN more but I had to do something today so I put one of the last finishing touches on NIMH. Yes I named the bike and to hell with you if you don't like it. My next treatment is gonna be a Light bike motif to honor the new upcoming TRON movie.


This is the front of him so far. The shield is going to be repainted due to personal belief changes.



This is his side and believe me it looks and feels just as sexy as the picture. Last but not least; two things. Here is the tank detail----



ANNNNDDDDD..... I am in the process of switching insurance companies because my current one sucks. I was attempting to get the bike on the same insurance as my house, truck, car, etc... so my policy and payment would be lower and I found out that I own one of the top FIVE bikes that insurance companies hate to insure because of the types of people who own them! That is amazing and awesome as well as expensive but ah well.......totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment